Dr. Phyllis Pajardo released her entry plan as she takes the helm as Superintendent of the City of Fairfax Schools. Dr. Pajardo, who was voted unanimously as Superintendent in August, created the entry plan to “build trust, establish positive working relationships, model ethical leadership and develop a comprehensive understanding of the City of Fairfax schools and community.”
The five objectives of the entry plan are listed as:
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Seek and utilize feedback
- Establish and employ effective communication
- Review and assess programs, facilities and budget
- Develop future goals and priorities
Dr. Pajardo presented her entry plan to the City of Fairfax School Board at their September work session and plans on addressing each of the objectives at following meetings. The Entry Plan and presentation can be found below.